Bootstrap and Gator Forms
Responsive design is an essential feature for every WordPress site.
That is why Gator Forms uses the Bootstrap library, the world’s most popular design framework. This helps to ensure that everyone can see your forms, no matter what device they use.
It is possible to customize the Bootstrap settings in Gator Forms.
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- Go to “Gator Forms” and either create a new form, or edit an existing one.
- Click the “Advanced” tab.
- Scroll down and you will find Bootstrap settings. For example, you can choose between Bootstrap 2 and Bootstrap 3. You can also stop Gator Forms from loading Boostrap if it is already being loaded by your theme.
The Bootstrap files are available inside the Gator Forms package.
- Go to this folder: /wp-content/plugins/pwebcontact/.
- Open the /media/ folder.
- The /bootstrap/ folder contains the Bootstrap 3 code.
- The /bootstrap-2.3.2/ folder contains the Bootstrap 2 code.