The 5 Layout Options in Gator Forms
There are 5 main ways you can display your Gator Form:
- Shortcodes: Place your form inside any Post or Page.
- Tabs: Show a tab around the outside of your site. Visitors click the tab and then see the form.
- Buttons: You can create a button that users click on to activate the form.
- Widgets: Put your form inside a WordPress widget.
- Hidden before opening: Visitors don’t see the form by default, but they can trigger the form by clicking a link, or performing a certain action.